Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Internet Journalism Training

I Harrison Kisaka, working at SAUT and I expect to learn a lot about the Internet and Journalism.

On 7th September, the Internet training for journalists of Tanzania enables participants to understand the use of the internet and to know the top sites in the world, Africa and Tanzania in particular. Most interesting part during the training was the opening of the blogsites, Where by each participants had a chance to open his/her own blogsite and to post at least one post.

 The facilitator gives the important information like what are the most visited websites in Tanzania and I was wondering to find millardayo.com are among the top five sites. As one among the participants I have enjoyed the training and I believe that, I will never find any disappointment for the coming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment