Friday, September 9, 2016

Now I'm a Blogger

Today is 9th September 2016 and it is the third day of our training. When I compare myself before the training and now especially on the blog making and the use of internet, I see some improvement. For instance on the issue of searching some information from the internet I was just write a key word which I believe will be useful on google and start searching without doing the rule number one which is "think first" but after the searching exercise I have realised that if you don't think first it may take you some time to find what you want. It is a minor thing but it really help and it save time as well, I really appreciate the training.

I manage to do some improvement on my blog and Frank assisted me because of what I have seen from his blog attracted me to do so. Apart from Frank, facilitator also taught us how to link a certain web which you have mentioned in you post text and this really made feel like an expert now on the blog and internet issues.

I found nothing so far which is bored, everything is interesting, breakfast, lunch and the interaction between us (participants).

No comments:

Post a Comment